Sunday, September 3, 2017

Status Quo; After so many years

Wow, hi guys!

How long has it been since i last blogged? Amazed that this blog is still around after so many years. Read thru all my old blogposts and was kinda reminiscing the feelings i felt when i was typing them.

I have grown into one fine lady, with a stable job and a lovely boyfriend!

Back to what i believe - God will never take anything from you without giving you so much better! Always stay positive and things will just fall into place, and embrace the change.

I hope i can blog regularly, pinning down my thoughts here which will not disappear and serve it as a memory for the future. Isn't too bad to blog, is it? However, if you want to follow my (more) frequent updates, you can do so at my instagram handle - @chiendol_

See you! xx