Sunday, July 6, 2014

I guess

Once again, I have a lot on mind tonight.

Where are my friends when I needed them? Why do I feel like something is stopping me from contacting them because I'm afraid they will make use of me and ultimately I will be the one getting hurt?

Am I ready for the working industry? The reason why I haven't been submitting resume is because I am afraid, but who knows? That tugging feeling, and that crazy speed my heart pumps whenever someone asks me "what are you doing now?" and "have you found a job?" is slowly killing me. I know I need to start looking for a job, even if my parents never say anything about me idling at home or working for ad-hoc events here and there. I know I know I know. But.......sigh.

Abrupt ending again, b'cos I really don't know how to continue writing any more.



..I'm not ready yet.